Our exclusive Kedron Solar® 100 Watt Semi-Flex Mono solar panel is only 2mm thick and weighs less than 4.5lbs! Ideal for flat surfaces, it can be clued directly onto RV roofing or Boat decks. The damage resistant ETFE UV protected coating ensures the panel can take the abuse whether you're on the road or sailing the ocean!
Best of all, this lightweight panel semi-flex feature means it can be applied to a curved surface (*see restrictions below)
- Maximum power (Pmax) = 100W
- Open-circuit voltage (Voc) = 23.4V
- Voltage at Pmax (Vmp) = 19.8V
- Short-circuit current (Isc) = 5.89A
- Current at Pmax(Imp) = 5.55A
- Cells Efficiency(%) = 22.62%
- Maximum System Voltage = 600VDC
- Output power tolerance = ±3%
- Operating Temperature = -40~85?
- Solar cell type = Mono
- Module dimension = 1080*540*2mm
- Weight = 2.1KG
All Kedron Semi-Flex Solar panels come standard with a 5 warranty covering manufacturing defects, and 25-year performance guarantee to 80%.
Note the maximum flex for this panel is 30 degrees. Bending the panel beyond 30 degrees will damage the internal cell circuits and/or the coating and void warranty!