NEW! Split phase pure sine wave inverter, adaptive battery charger, and transfer relay – ALL in ONE device. Samlex EVOLUTION™ Series Inverter / Chargers provide reliable AC power wherever it’s needed.
This 4200 watt, 120V /240V split phase inverter/charger connects into a standard electrical household panel. When you combine it with a 48V battery bank and a solar system you can run a fully equipped off-grid cabin, a remote mobile construction site, or use it as an emergency backup system.
Intelligently integrates a 60 Amp, 4-stage Battery Charger and a 40 Amp Transfer Relay into an advanced and affordable off-grid power solution. For use with Lead Acid or Lithium-ion batteries.
Optional EVO-RC-PLUS remote control for ease of programming and monitoring.
3 Year Limited Warranty
120 / 240 VAC Split Phase (Dual Phase)
- Split phase inverter connects into the standard household panel? to provide both 120 and 240 VAC output power
- One AC input for grid or for generator, no need to reconfigure when different power source is available.
- AC input is programmable for voltage and frequency. User determines what the min and max thresholds are to switch from Grid or Generator to Inverter.
- Generator start can be initiated by “Status Relay” contact, can be programmed to activate when grid is lost.
- Connect a 48V MPPT solar charge controller directly to the EVOTM through the 100 Amp Battery Charger external DC Input, seamlessly integrates solar charging into the EVO’s power system.
- ONLINE Mode can be used to prioritize Batteries/Inverter over the grid, ideal for those wishing to operate primarily on solar power (when the grid is available but costly).
- 3 or 4 stage charging with Equalization (must be manually initiated).
- Adaptive algorithm is used during Bulk to assess the condition of lead-acid batteries. Subsequent stages are then based on the condition of the battery rather than pre-set time periods for Absorption and Float. Prevents unnecessary charging, extends the life of batteries.
- Programmable – set battery voltage thresholds to initiate charging. Specific programmable settings for Lithium-ion batteries.
- Zero transfer time when switching from Inverter to Grid. When grid comes on, the inverter synchronizes with the wave form and then transfers instantly at zero crossing.
- <16ms transfer when going from Grid to Inverter. When grid is lost, the transfer relay switches to inverter at the correct place in the wave form for no power disruption.
Surge Capacity (Power Boost)
- 3X surge power for high surge loads on start-up, such as compressor or refrigerator
- Additionally, the EVOTM has power overload allowances available for short periods of time. Overload allowances decrease with length of time. Increased inverter capacity, or “Active Power Boost,” means you can size your inverter smaller to handle heavy surge loads, reducing costs.
- The EVOTM operates at 165 million instructions per second producing lightning fast load and response times
- The EVOTM is practically indestructible. It has “Bullet-Proof Intelligence” in the form of 9 physical points of protection monitoring being scanned up to 10,000 times per second for adverse conditions. The EVOTM will detect fault conditions and initiate a healthy shutdown before any product damage can be done.
- The EVO-RC-PLUS remote control (sold separately) can be used to capture detailed EVOTM performance data. Records all detected faults and the conditions leading up to them. Data is stored on a removable 32GB SD Card (in the remote). Use data to analyze trends for more efficient use of system resources
- The EVOTM uses five temperature sensors placed throughout the unit to determine operation of 2 speed controlled cooling fans. Reduces unnecessary fan noise and energy consumption by only running when and where the fans are needed.
- Input: 48 VDC
- Output: 120 / 240 VAC Split Phase
- Watts: 4200 Watts
- Surge: 12600 Watts
- Outlets: Hardwired
- Fuse: External
- Remote Control: EVO-RC-PLUS (Optional)
- Weight: 64 lbs
- Weight: 29 kg
- Dimensions: 12.8 x 16.3 x 8.35 in
- Dimensions: 324 x 415 x 212 mm
- Safety: CSA Listed, Conforms to: CAN/CSA STD. C22.2 No. 107.1-16 and UL Std No. 1741 2nd Ed. EMI/EMC Compliant with FCC Part 15(B), Class A