Camplux 12L Propane (Includes Wall Thimble)
Enjoying Endless Hot Water with Camplux 3.18 GPM Tankless Gas Water Heater
The Camplux 3.18 GPM tankless water heater has a new revolutionary design, making it as the most unique tankless water heater on the market. This model features sleek black tempered glass panel, fully automatic temperature controls for precision, and a touch screen with an LED temperature display that shows output temperature and GPM flow. It equipped with child locking technology, it’s perfect for whole house use, apartment and small homes where you need more than one hot water application at the same time. Camplux water heater with innovative combustion technology and advanced multiple protection systems to ensure your safety.
DOWNLOAD: Camplux 12L Manual
- The Camplux CA318 is perfect for whole house use,rated at 3.18 GPM that activates only on demand.
- This model has a sleek, black tempered glass casing with automatic temperature controls and a touch screen with an LED digital display that shows the output temperature reading.
- Comes with a horizontal stainless steel vent pipe, ready to install and with its 120-volt power cord powering the internal exhaust fan and digital display.
- For indoor installation with safe, efficient power ventilation. Stainless vent pipe included.
- It delivers up to 3.18 Gallons Per Minute of hot water ranging from 95-149 degrees Fahrenheit(35-65 degress Celsius).
- The ideal water pressure operating range for the Camplux CA318 is 3.6～145.0 PSI, work easily with great performance.
- The operating propane gas pressure is 0.4PSI with maximum power output 82,000btu/hour.
- It only generates about 42 watts and 0.35 amps during operation, making it an ideal energy efficient appliance.
- Flame failure device, anti-freezing protection and oxygen depletion safety shut-off protection.
Bullet Points of Camplux 3.18 GPM Tankess Gas Water Heater
- Trendy design with black tempered glass front panel featuring easy to use LED display controls.
- Safe electronic ignition system,anti-freezing protection,flame failure device and dry combustion protection.
- With 3.18 GPM of output hot water ranging from 95-149 degrees Fahrenheit(35-65 degrees Celsius).
- Fully automatic temperature controls, equipped with child locking technology
- True 1/2 inch NPT water fittings. Comes with a horizontal stainless steel vent pipe.
- Save energy, high thermal efficiency at 88.5 %.
- Fully automatic temperature control.
- Connect gas regulator and gas inlet brass fittings by torque wrench with torque force between 20-28 Nm.
- Comes with wall thimble
Off-Grid Distribution™ is pleased to offer free shipping on select items, and adheres to the following policy:
Free shipping applies to standard residential or business addresses only. Remote locations are excluded, see below for examples.Smaller parcel orders will ship by Canada Post, FedEx, UPS, Canpar, or similar.Larger palletized orders such as wood stoves, appliances, batteries, and solar panels will ship by reputable 3rd party trucking companies with residential liftgate and appointment services included. Tracking information will be uploaded to our website as soon as it becomes available, at which time customers will receive a notification and can track their order progress. Note that some gmail or hotmail users may have our confirmations misidentified as spam, so we suggest checking your junk folder before contacting us. Off-Grid Distribution™ uses 3rd party carriers and trucking companies, therefore cannot guarantee exact delivery dates under any circumstances. Customers with specific delivery date requirements should contact our shipping department who can review available options.Our shipments leave our dock in perfect condition. The carrier or trucking company is fully responsible to deliver orders damage-free and are fully responsible for any delayed or lost shipments. Due to increasing fuel and operating costs, trucking companies are now charging additional fees to deliver to some locations in Canada which unfortunately may not be covered under our free shipping policy. Off-Grid Distribution™ reserves the right to notify the customer of any additional shipping or handling charges if necessary to deliver. If notified of any additional charges, the customer has the right to modify or cancel the order for a full refund.
DELIVERY TO REMOTE LOCATIONS
Our shipping team have managed deliveries to some of the most remote locations in North America. If you live in a remote location, we encourage you to contact us before placing your order so we can review delivery options with you.