Enjoying Comfortable Constant Hot Shower with Camplux 5.28 GPM Tankless Water Heater (CSA)
The 5.28 GPM Camplux residential tankless water heater supplys on-demand comfortable constant hot water for residential whole home use. It is powered by 120 VAC voltage, has an imported PCB, precise temperature control, double adjustment of water and air, and rising of the third gear making it perfect for constance hot shower at home! The ideal operating range for the 5.28 GPM Camplux residential tankless water heater is 7.0-150 PSI. CSA certified Camplux tankless water heater focus on phosphorus deoxidized copper heat exchanger with high temperature and corrosion resistance technology and advanced multiple protection systems to ensure your safety.
- The Camplux CA528 produces comfortable instant endless hot water for residential whole families use!
- Features PCB frequency conversion intelligent control, temperature intelligent adjustment ensures comfortable constant hot water.
- Features CO multiple protection ensures safety, equipped with PCB start up self-test &real-time intelligent monitoring, timely warning of potential gas fire and hydro power to ensure your family's safety.
- Automatically activates on water pressure between 7.0-150 PSI, maximum power output 150,000Btu/Hr. Hot water output 5.28 gallons per minute, perfect for a hot shower for whole home!
- The Camplux tankless gas water heaters are not recommened to use for elavation above 2000 feet / 600 meters.
Camplux 5.28 GPM Residential Tankless Water Heater
- Powered by 120 VAC voltage, features imported PCB with precise temperature control.
- Safe electronic ignition system,anti-freezing protection(manual drainaged needed),flame failure device and dry combustion protection.
- Automatically activates on water pressure between 7.0-150 PSI.
- CSA certified balanced combustion design required air combustion.
- 3" Horizontal Vent kit included.
- PCB frequency conversion intelligent control ensures smart& energy saving.
Off-Grid Distribution™ is pleased to offer free shipping on select items, and adheres to the following policy:
Free shipping applies to standard residential or business addresses only. Remote locations are excluded, see below for examples.Smaller parcel orders will ship by Canada Post, FedEx, UPS, Canpar, or similar.Larger palletized orders such as wood stoves, appliances, batteries, and solar panels will ship by reputable 3rd party trucking companies with residential liftgate and appointment services included. Tracking information will be uploaded to our website as soon as it becomes available, at which time customers will receive a notification and can track their order progress. Note that some gmail or hotmail users may have our confirmations misidentified as spam, so we suggest checking your junk folder before contacting us. Off-Grid Distribution™ uses 3rd party carriers and trucking companies, therefore cannot guarantee exact delivery dates under any circumstances. Customers with specific delivery date requirements should contact our shipping department who can review available options.Our shipments leave our dock in perfect condition. The carrier or trucking company is fully responsible to deliver orders damage-free and are fully responsible for any delayed or lost shipments. Due to increasing fuel and operating costs, trucking companies are now charging additional fees to deliver to some locations in Canada which unfortunately may not be covered under our free shipping policy. Off-Grid Distribution™ reserves the right to notify the customer of any additional shipping or handling charges if necessary to deliver. If notified of any additional charges, the customer has the right to modify or cancel the order for a full refund.
DELIVERY TO REMOTE LOCATIONS
Our shipping team have managed deliveries to some of the most remote locations in North America. If you live in a remote location, we encourage you to contact us before placing your order so we can review delivery options with you.