Outdoor life always gives people enthusiasm and happiness, and Camplux outdoor has that figured out. Camplux outdoor is part of JAL group and is dedicated to providing you an easy and efficient outdoor life style. Having more than 15 years of strong experience in the gas and electrical industry, JAL group is becoming one of the leading manufacturers in home appliances. Portability, energy saving and innovation are the three key elements of Camplux products. With the most advanced technology in water heating, our tankless water heaters can save you up to 50 percent on water heating costs. Water heaters save you money, are compact, and wall-mounted to save space. The Camplux range is constantly expanding so keep an eye out for new quality, innovative products. Camplux. Enjoy Outdoor Life!
- The Camplux BW211 is ideal for camping, the beach, family vacations, mountains, cabins, horse stables, and more.
- It can be mounted indoors when a flue pipe is installed for ventilation (the flue pipe is not included).
- Turn the ignition on with 2 "D"cell batteries whenever electricity is not needed!
- Applicable water pressure from 3.0～110.0 PSI. Hot water output 2.11 gallons per minute; work easily with great performance.
- The operating propane gas pressure is 0.4PSI with maximum power output 55,000btu/hour.
- The system also works great on modified water systems with a 12 volt water pump.
- The Camplux tankless propane water heater line was not recommend for elevation above 2000 ft.
- Eco/Full switch function, which saves more gas in summer time! Also works great with Camplux 12V 1.6 GPM water pump.
- Overheat protection, dry combustion protection, flame failure device, and anti-freezing protection to ensure safety.
- Maximum power output 55,000btu/hour, compact and light weight structure with 11.5% energy saving technology. You can get instant, endless, hot water easily wherever you are.
- Comes with CSA approved gas regulator and required adapters.
- Save Money- High thermal efficiency at 88.5%.
- Save Space- Traditional tank heaters take up a lot of space.
- Connect gas regulator and gas inlet brass fittings by torque wrench with torque force between 20-28 Nm.
Enjoying Your Outdoor Shower with Camplux 2.11 GPM Tankless Water Heater
The 2.11 GPM Camplux portable outdoor tankless water heater is perfect for campsites, cabins, or simply around the house. Wash your car, wash your boat, take a hot shower, wash the dogs or the horse. The ignition turns with 2 size D batteries so it makes it great for off grid or other areas where electricity is not readily available. The ideal operating range for the 2.11 GPM Camplux portable tankless water heater is 3.0～110.0 PSI. Camplux tankless water heater focus on innovative combustion technology and advanced multiple protection systems to ensure your safety.
Outdoor Hot Shower
Enjoy outdoor showers with endless hot water during camping trips.
Offer your horse with a relaxing shower.
Provide a comfortable bath for your dog.
Off-Grid Distribution™ is pleased to offer free shipping on select items, and adheres to the following policy:
Free shipping applies to standard residential or business addresses only. Remote locations are excluded, see below for examples.Smaller parcel orders will ship by Canada Post, FedEx, UPS, Canpar, or similar.Larger palletized orders such as wood stoves, appliances, batteries, and solar panels will ship by reputable 3rd party trucking companies with residential liftgate and appointment services included. Tracking information will be uploaded to our website as soon as it becomes available, at which time customers will receive a notification and can track their order progress. Note that some gmail or hotmail users may have our confirmations misidentified as spam, so we suggest checking your junk folder before contacting us. Off-Grid Distribution™ uses 3rd party carriers and trucking companies, therefore cannot guarantee exact delivery dates under any circumstances. Customers with specific delivery date requirements should contact our shipping department who can review available options.Our shipments leave our dock in perfect condition. The carrier or trucking company is fully responsible to deliver orders damage-free and are fully responsible for any delayed or lost shipments. Due to increasing fuel and operating costs, trucking companies are now charging additional fees to deliver to some locations in Canada which unfortunately may not be covered under our free shipping policy. Off-Grid Distribution™ reserves the right to notify the customer of any additional shipping or handling charges if necessary to deliver. If notified of any additional charges, the customer has the right to modify or cancel the order for a full refund.
DELIVERY TO REMOTE LOCATIONS
Our shipping team have managed deliveries to some of the most remote locations in North America. If you live in a remote location, we encourage you to contact us before placing your order so we can review delivery options with you.