Kedron 12v LiFePO4 200AH
Welcome to the newest addition to the Kedron Battery™ family: Kedron LiFePO4.
With exceptional cycle life, our new Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries weigh about 50% less vs equivalent lead-acid battery models, and more importantly, can handle prolonged storage below 50% SOC and deep cycling without damage: No sulfation. No stratification. Less worries.
- Higher usable capacity & true LiFePO4 performance
- 12 Volt - 200Ah / 2560Wh capacity
- Extreme cold weather operation capability
- Weight: 65lbs (29.5kg)
- Dimensions WxDxH: 19-5/8" x 9-1/2" x 9" (499mm x 241mm x 229mm) including terminal
- 60 Month Limited Warranty (36mo LiFePO4 cells + additional 24mo for BMS)
- Integrated battery management system (BMS) for safe charging & discharging
- UN3480 compliant, UN38.3 cell certification, and CE system certification
- Expected cycle life ~2500 @ 100% DOD / ~6000 @ 50% DOD
- Fast charge & discharge performance
- Cold weather operating system allows for uninterrupted wintertime use
- Recommended charge voltage / current = 14.6V / <50A
- Maximum charge / discharge current = 100A
- Updated design: charge & discharge in cold temperatures!
- Normal operating temperature range: -22F to 140F (-30C to +60C)
- Parallel Support = 4 Units max (4 x 12v parallel = 800Ah @ 12v)
- Series Support = 4 Units max (4 x 12v series = 200Ah @ 48v)