Kedron 12v LiFePO4 300AH
*Free Shipping* (Canada only, remote locations excluded)
Welcome to the newest addition to the Kedron Battery™ family: Kedron LiFePO4.
With exceptional cycle life, our new Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries weigh about 50% less vs equivalent lead-acid battery models, and more importantly, can handle prolonged storage below 50% SOC and deep cycling without damage: No sulfation. No stratification. Less worries.
- Higher usable capacity & true LiFePO4 performance
- 12 Volt - 300Ah / 3480Wh capacity
- Extreme cold weather operating capability
- Weight: 77lbs (35kg)
- Dimensions WxDxH: 19-5/8" x 9-1/2" x 9" (499mm x 241mm x 229mm) including terminal
- 60 Month Limited Warranty (36mo LiFePO4 cells + additional 24mo for BMS)
- Integrated battery management system (BMS) for safe charging & discharging
- UN3480 compliant, UN38.3 cell certification, and CE system certification
- Expected cycle life ~2500 @ 100% DOD / ~6000 @ 50% DOD
- Fast charge & discharge performance
- Cold weather operating system allows for uninterrupted wintertime use
- Recommended charge voltage / current = 14.6V / <50A
- Maximum charge / discharge current = 100A
- Updated design: charge & discharge in cold temperatures!
- Normal operating temperature range: -22F to 140F (-30C to +60C)
- Parallel Support = 4 Units max (4 x 12v parallel = 1200Ah @ 12v)
- Series Support = 4 Units max (4 x 12v series = 300Ah @ 48v)
For additional installation specifics & warranty requirements, please see our information page HERE.
Off-Grid Distribution™ is pleased to offer free shipping on select items, and adheres to the following policy:
Free shipping applies to standard residential or business addresses only. Remote locations are excluded, see below for examples.Smaller parcel orders will ship by Canada Post, FedEx, UPS, Canpar, or similar.Larger palletized orders such as wood stoves, appliances, batteries, and solar panels will ship by reputable 3rd party trucking companies with residential liftgate and appointment services included. Tracking information will be uploaded to our website as soon as it becomes available, at which time customers will receive a notification and can track their order progress. Note that some gmail or hotmail users may have our confirmations misidentified as spam, so we suggest checking your junk folder before contacting us. Off-Grid Distribution™ uses 3rd party carriers and trucking companies, therefore cannot guarantee exact delivery dates under any circumstances. Customers with specific delivery date requirements should contact our shipping department who can review available options.Our shipments leave our dock in perfect condition. The carrier or trucking company is fully responsible to deliver orders damage-free and are fully responsible for any delayed or lost shipments. Due to increasing fuel and operating costs, trucking companies are now charging additional fees to deliver to some locations in Canada which unfortunately may not be covered under our free shipping policy. Off-Grid Distribution™ reserves the right to notify the customer of any additional shipping or handling charges if necessary to deliver. If notified of any additional charges, the customer has the right to modify or cancel the order for a full refund.
DELIVERY TO REMOTE LOCATIONS
Our shipping team have managed deliveries to some of the most remote locations in North America. If you live in a remote location, we encourage you to contact us before placing your order so we can review delivery options with you.