1200 Watt Pure Sine Inverter/Charger
Samlex Evolution™ Series inverter/chargers provide reliable AC power wherever it’s needed and can be used with Lead Acid or Lithium Batteries. The EVO™ F Series are smaller and compact, with slightly less standard output power of 1200 Watts and a 60 Amp programmable charger, than our regular EVO™ Series. It comes with all the standard features of our regular series which makes it a good choice for handling short duration heavy surge loads at the reduced cost of a smaller inverter. It is good for use in boats, RVs, cabins, and specialty vehicles, as well as alternative energy, back-up and emergency power applications.
Also available in a hardwired option
EVO-RC-PLUS remote sold separately
3 Year Limited Warranty
Adaptive Battery Charger Option for Lead Acid Batteries
- 6 programmable charging profiles – 2, 3 and 4 stages with Equalization
- Algorithm monitoring in the Bulk Stage assesses the battery’s condition. The remaining charging stages are based on the battery’s condition rather than a pre-set charging time.
- Reduces excess charging time and extends life of battery
- Zero transfer time when switching from Inverter to AC input source. When AC input source comes on, the inverter synchronizes with the incoming wave form and then transfers instantly at zero crossing without interruption to the load.
Surge Capacity (Active Power Boost)
- The inverter has a surge capability of 3X its continuous power rating, allowing it to turn on loads with high starting surge.
- Inverter loads can exceed the continuous power output by the Power Boost Allowances without triggering and overload fault.
- There is no need to upsize to a larger inverter/charger to handle a heavy surge load, resulting in reduced costs.
- Connect a solar charge controller (up to 50A) directly to the EVO™ through the Battery Charger External DC Input
- External charging current is monitored to free up more power from the grid to be available to the load while charging.
- ONLINE Mode can be used to prioritize Batteries/Inverter over the grid, ideal for those who want to operate primarily on solar power, even when the grid is available (when grid is costly).
- Multiple physical points of protection monitoring are scanned up to 10,000 times per second to detect adverse internal and external conditions.
- The EVO™ is practically indestructible. The EVO™ will detect fault conditions and initiate a healthy shutdown before any damage can be done.
AC Input / Output Option
- AC Power Cord Inlet and Duplex GFCI outlet: EVO-1212F/1224F; hardwired: EVO-1212F-HW/1224F-HW
- The EVO-RC-PLUS remote control (sold separately) can be used to capture detailed EVO™ performance data, stored on a removable 16GB SD Card. Advanced features for programming various parameters and modes of operation. 4 rows of 20 character alpha numeric LCD display for messaging.
- The EVO™ uses five temperature sensors placed throughout the unit to determine operation of 2 speed controlled cooling fans. Reduces unnecessary fan noise and energy consumption by only running when and where the fans are needed.
- Input: 24 VDC
- Output: 120 VAC
- Watts: 1200 Watts
- Surge: 3600
- Outlets: GFCI
- Fuse: External
- Remote Control: EVO-RC-PLUS (Optional)
- Weight: 38.8 lbs
- Weight: 17.6 kg
- Dimensions: 12.76 x 16.34 x 5.83 in
- Dimensions: 324 x 415 x 148 mm
- Safety: Intertek-ETL listed: Certified to CAN/CSA STD. C22.2 No. 107.1-01; Conforms to ANSI/UL STD.458. Certified to FCC Part 15(B), Class A