The SEAFLO SFCPA1-G500-01 is a highly efficient centrifugal magnetic drive pump, eliminating the need for a shaft seal and are serviceable with a screwdriver. Designed for continuous use, this pump is able to be run fully submerged or in open air for complete moisture protection. It also can pump liquids with a specific gravity greater than water (higher viscosity).
While originally designed as a replacement for boat air conditioning systems which use seawater pumped through a condenser coil, more crafty DIY'ers have used these for in-floor heating, radiant heaters, or even use lake & stream water to make their own air cooling systems.
- For use with air conditioning systems up to 24,000 BTU
- More than 10,000 hours average lifetime
- 8.5GPM seawater circulation pump (500GPH)
- Can run dry without damage
- Continuous duty
- Replaces any brand marine air conditioning pump
- Compatible with other marine AC systems including Dometic, Webasto, Cruisair, Marine Air, Koolair, and more!
- Voltage: 115V
- Power Rating: 115W
- Maximum liquid temperature: 130? (54C)
- Head: 4.3 m
- Flow Rate: 8.5GPM (31LPM)
- Inlet: 3/4" NPT
- Outlet: 1/2"NPT
- Weight: 7.5lbs (3.42 Kg)
- Duty Cycle: Continuous
For non-flammable liquids only. See images for flow graph and other details.