Introducing the Trifecta series of fully adjustable tilting ground mount systems 100% manufactured in Canada and exclusive to The Cabin Depot™.
Designed specifically for easy transport & installation, our new Trifecta 9-panel kit is a rugged all-steel construction that can be set up quickly & easily without any need for expensive concrete pours or heavy equipment. With a fully adjustable tilt angle, the Trifecta allows you to optimize your solar power output for any geographic location and adjust for each season easily while giving you the option to prevent snow accumulation during the winter months.
- Easy to transport: unlike traditional ground mount systems which are large and complex, the Trifecta stands are kits that can be easily transported to the cabin, cottage, hunting camp or other remote location easily.
- Easy to assemble: each kit will arrive with assembly instructions including pictures of each step for reference, and new customers have access to our support team should they have any questions during installation.
- No site prep required: That’s right! No digging, no concrete, and no heavy equipment needed. The fully adjustable legs and pivoting feet allow for installation on uneven surfaces, and the included 4FT bars allow you to safely anchor the Trifecta to the ground.
- Adjustable 90 to 180 degree tilt: Yes, your tilt angle matters! Increase your solar panel energy output by adjusting your tilt angle to match your specific geographic location and for each season. Changing the angle is as easy as the turn of a wrench and takes less than 1 minute. And best of all – you can tilt your panels vertically during winter to avoid snow accumulation!
- Expandable: Not sure what your future solar PV requirement will be? No problem - simply add on using the Trifecta Expansion Kit for a 6, 9, or 12 panels combination.
Note this kit is for the stand only which will accommodate most standard size 60 or 72 cell solar panels. Adapters are available for other panel sizes, please contact us for details.
Looking for a larger ground mount, or want to add solar panels to your order? CLICK HERE to see more options!
*Trifecta solar ground mount kits are Patent Pending
Off-Grid Distribution™ is pleased to offer free shipping on select items, and adheres to the following policy:
Free shipping applies to standard residential or business addresses only. Remote locations are excluded, see below for examples.Smaller parcel orders will ship by Canada Post, FedEx, UPS, Canpar, or similar.Larger palletized orders such as wood stoves, appliances, batteries, and solar panels will ship by reputable 3rd party trucking companies with residential liftgate and appointment services included. Tracking information will be uploaded to our website as soon as it becomes available, at which time customers will receive a notification and can track their order progress. Note that some gmail or hotmail users may have our confirmations misidentified as spam, so we suggest checking your junk folder before contacting us. Off-Grid Distribution™ uses 3rd party carriers and trucking companies, therefore cannot guarantee exact delivery dates under any circumstances. Customers with specific delivery date requirements should contact our shipping department who can review available options.Our shipments leave our dock in perfect condition. The carrier or trucking company is fully responsible to deliver orders damage-free and are fully responsible for any delayed or lost shipments. Due to increasing fuel and operating costs, trucking companies are now charging additional fees to deliver to some locations in Canada which unfortunately may not be covered under our free shipping policy. Off-Grid Distribution™ reserves the right to notify the customer of any additional shipping or handling charges if necessary to deliver. If notified of any additional charges, the customer has the right to modify or cancel the order for a full refund.
DELIVERY TO REMOTE LOCATIONS
Our shipping team have managed deliveries to some of the most remote locations in North America. If you live in a remote location, we encourage you to contact us before placing your order so we can review delivery options with you.